There are many great events happening in 2020 across BC. The information below is subject to change so please always check the event website for details.
If you would like your event to be listed below, please contact
Lots of events are listed on the:
- Feb 16 - Starting Block 10K, 3K (IRA#1) - Lavington - A relatively flat, certified, 10K route on scenic rural roads around Lavington. The race, organised by the Kal Rats, is part of the local Vernon Winter Carnival and features an out and back section and a slight downhill finish. There is also with 3K fun run which is not timed and does not count towards series points.
- Mar 14 - BCA - 5k Championship – BMO St. Patrick’s Day 5k, Vancouver – Saturday, March 14 - Vancouver
- Mar 15 - The Spring Run Off 10K, 5K (IRA#2) - Kamloops - Certified 10K course. A very flat route along wide and quiet roads following the North Thompson River and looping back. New for this year is a 5K route following after the 10K. Note: only the 10K counts towards series points and standings.
- Apr 05 - Oliver 10K, 3K (IRA#3) - Oliver, BC - An incredibly scenic and very flat 10K out and back on a paved bridle path alongside the Okanagan River.
- Apr 19 - BCA - 10k Championship – Vancouver Sun Run – Sunday, April 19 - Vancouver
- May 10 - Peach City Runners Blossom 10 Miler (IRA#4) - Naramata to Penticton - Point to point. Rolling hills, last 2 miles downhill and flat - Great scenery overlooking Okanagan Lake. Also includes a 5 miler starting and finishing at the S.S. Sicamous.
- May 24 - Blackwell Dairy 15K, 3K (IRA#5) - Kamloops - Hilly, scenic, tough. Fantastic food and of course great ice cream! 3K Fun Run.
- Jun 06 - Conquer the Lake Half Marathon (IRA#6) - Lake Country - Run one of the most scenic, beautiful courses in the Okanagan Valley. A fast, flat loop around Wood Lake in Lake Country on the new multi-modal pathway and OK Rail Trail!
- Jun 28 - BCA - Half Marathon Championship – Scotiabank Vancouver Half Marathon – Sunday, June 28 - Vancouver
- Jul 12 - Midsummer 8K (IRA#7) - Kelowna, BC - Flat, fast, certified course through Kelowna’s Mission area. Includes a Strong Kids series race.
- Aug 16 - Fast Days of Summer 5000 (IRA#8) - Kelowna, BC - A 5K of flat, paved and certified course on the Okanagan rail trail.
- Sep 20 - Campbell Mountain 9K (IRA XC #1) - Penticton
- Sep 27 - Summerland Sweets 7.4K (IRA XC #2) & TriPower Kids 3.2K - Summerland
- Oct 04 - Reino Run 8K (IRA XC #3) - Salmon Arm
- Oct 11 - BCA - Marathon Championship – GoodLife Fitness Victoria Marathon – Sunday, October 11 - Victoria
- Oct 24 - BCA - Cross Country – Beaver Lake, Victoria – Saturday, October 24 - Victoria
- Oct 25 - Kal Park 9.5K (IRA XC #4) - Vernon
- Nov 01 - Larry Nicholas Memorial (IRA XC #5) - Kelowna