Welcome to the Interior Running Association!
A nonprofit organization promoting running throughout the interior of British Columbia, Canada
- Midsummer 8K Registration now open!A fantastic, flat, fast, certified course in beautiful Kelowna, BC! Hit the streets of our beautiful city as you follow a winding out-and-back course along the shore of Lake Okanagan
- Conquer The Lake ResultsRun around beautiful Wood Lake for the Half Marathon or a 5k Fun Run (out-and back routes along the Rail Trail). We also have a 1-mile fun run for kids mid-morning, fun for the whole family.
- Blackwell Dairy 15K – ResultsMay 29 – A rolling but scenic course through semi-urban and rural Barnhartvale, starting and finishing at RL Clemitson Elementary School.
- Blossom 10 Miler Results and PhotosTop Females: Camille Galloway, Jen Annett, Tamasin Reno || Top Males: Jason Deleurme, Jordan Van Besouw, David Guss
- IRA TREASURER OPPORTUNITYThis post is to give notice of an opportunity to become the IRA’s treasurer starting November 2022. The IRA treasurer commitment is usually 5 – 10 hours per month. The treasurer should be familiar with typical financial practices related to commercial operation of a business. These practices include budgeting, bookkeeping, invoicing, and customer relationship management.… Continue reading IRA TREASURER OPPORTUNITY
- 2022 BC Road Race ChampionshipsFind all the 2022 BC Road Race Championships and Canadian Road Race Championships here:
- Date Change – Conquer the Lake 1/2 MarathonDue to scheduling conflict in the Lake Country Community, the Conquer the Lake 1/2 Marathon’s date has changed. It is now June 19th.
- Oliver 10K ResultsTop 3 Females Eliyah Brawdy – 0:36:41 Hillary Ward – 0:44:10 Amy Ellett – 0:44:22 Top 3 Males Jordan Van Besouw – 0:36:19 Dustin Quigley – 0:37:03 David Guss – 0:37:15 Full Results Race Day Photos
- NEWS RELEASE!This year, there is a new logo on the IRA Road Race bibs – Mamas for Mamas! The Interior Running Association decided to promote a non-profit organization for the IRA Road Series. We chose to partner with Mamas for Mamas to bring awareness to the running community of their non-profit organization. Mamas for Mamas is… Continue reading NEWS RELEASE!
- Canadian Red Cross DonationWe want to give a HUGE thank you to all the participants of Interior Running Association’s inaugural Virtual Winter Running Series. In total 114 participants registered for this series and completed over 500 runs of distances between 5 km and 20 km throughout the region. We are pleased to announce that you have raised $714.10 and that… Continue reading Canadian Red Cross Donation