Athletics Canada is providing an opportunity for those not able to make it to Toronto next week for the Race Directors Summit, a chance to participate in the Round table discussion online via video conference (Goto Meeting).
The Round table is from 10:30am to 1:00pm Pacific time, on Thursday, October 16.
The cost to participate is $50, and BC Athletics will pay for up to 5 BC representatives to be on the call. Others may still participate at their own cost.
Conditions of BCA paying for your participation are:
– Race director or representative of a 2014 BC Athletics
– Current associate, official, coach or competitive athlete
member of BC Athletics
– Event and member are in good standing
– A maximum of one participant per club / event organization
To apply, please email the following information to email@example.com:
– Your name
– Event(s) represented
– Your role in the above events
– Your BC Athletics membership number (found here)
The deadline for applications is noon on Tuesday, October 14.