Message from Kamloops Ridge Runner President:
Due to the changing situation currently in British Columbia. The Kamloops Ridge Runners Society Board of Directors has come to the difficult decision to Postpone the Spring Run Off this weekend. This decision is for the safety of our Participants, Volunteers and Communities. Over the next week or two the board will work to determine the best course of action for the 2020 Spring Run Off and will inform everyone with how we are going to more forward but we wanted to get this information out to you as soon as possible so that you could still plan accordingly for the weekend.
If you wish more information on the subject of Covid 19 and preventing the spread please check out the Goverment of Canada website a link is provided below.
Kamloops Ridge Runner President.