Race directors and club reps are invited to join a workshop mapping the future of the IRA. The burning question to be answered: how can the IRA best support runners, member clubs, and running, in the southern interior of BC? Topics of the workshop will include:
- What is the mission of the IRA?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the IRA?
- What will be the minimum standards for new races wishing to join the IRA calendar?
- How do we enhance the value of the series races to encourage more runners to participate?
- How do we get out the message about the great races we have in the series?
The workshop will take place Saturday, November 29th, 12:00 noon to 5:00 pm at Okanagan College Vernon Campus, room E102. A light lunch will be available. Please RSVP, including any dietary requests, prior to Wednesday, November 26, 2014.