Reino Run 9K - & 2.5K
October 4th, 2020 - Larch Hills, BC
October 04 - 10am start time.
Hosted by: Larch Hills Ski team.
How to get to Larch Hills Ski Area (a 15K drive east of Salmon Arm):
- Watch for the 3, blue with white letters "Larch Hills Ski Area" signs along the way.
- From Salmon Arm, drive east on Highway 1.
- Turn right on to Highway 97B and drive toward Enderby for 5K past Mellor's Store and gas station to Grandview Bench Rd. Watch for the first Larch Hills Ski Area Sign on the right before you reach the Grandview Bench Rd. junction on the left.
- Turn left on Grandview Bench Rd. (at the junction there's a small sawmill) and drive east for 5K until you see a second Larch Hills Ski Area Sign near the Edgar Rd. junction with its cluster of mail boxes.
- Turn left on Edgar Rd. and drive 3K past farm fields until you see the third Larch Hills Ski Area Sign on the right. Turn gentle left on Larch Hills Rd. which climbs steadily past several houses and John's Ski Shack for about 3K to the Larch Hills Parking Lot.
- The Larch Hills Ski Chalet is located at the top end of the Parking Lot.
Course description & map:
This is an approx 8.5K race in the scenic Larch Hills Ski area of Salmon Arm.
Washrooms near race start and medical support on site.
Refreshments, awards, and draw prizes following race.
Reino Keski Salmi 8.5K - $15 for 16 and over, $8 Under 16
2.5K run - $15 for 16 and over, $8 under 16
Prices increase to $20 and $10 respectively for race day registration (at the site).
BC Athletic members deduct $3.
Online sign up is not yet open.
Day of race registration 8:30 am - 9:30 am at Larch Hills Chalet.
Day of race 8:30 am - 9:30 am at Larch Hills Chalet.